Santa Clara, CA
Minimum of 5 years
Email Resume to: HR@IESengineering.net
Review/develop design drawings based on technical information provided by engineers, equipment vendors and clients. Generate flow diagrams, P&IDs, equipment and utilities layouts, routing plans, sections and elevations with minimum input from project engineers. Supervise and mentor other designers. Prioritize, schedule and monitor mechanical, electrical, and process design efforts including drawings and related documents.
Candidate must be able to read, analyze and interpret project documents, instructions, specifications, and other related information necessary to prepare drawings for engineers to review. Utilizing Revit and AutoCAD as drafting tools, candidate will produce MEP 2D and 3D drawings for various industrial facilities and process engineering projects. Develop, modify, and maintain LSP routines and Revit families. Update and maintain standard Revit mechanical, electrical, and piping families; mechanical, electrical and piping details, equipment schedules and specifications for engineering designs.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Past experience fulfilling a BIM Coordination role (model setup, model management)
- Must be well-organized, detail-oriented and able to work effectively on multiple projects with mechanical, process and electrical engineers in order to support industrial facility design efforts.
- Perform design duties using sound judgment and solid engineering principles and practices.
- Possess excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with clients, vendors, and colleagues.
- Possess strong computer skills utilizing MS Office including Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
Proficient in Revit and AutoCAD version 2020 or later.
- Experience with Plant 3D/AutoCAD P&ID software and/or willingness to learn.
- Must be a United States citizen or Permanent Resident.
- 5+ years experience in designing HVAC, Process Systems, and/or Electrical systems for the pharmaceutical, semiconductor, petroleum, or related industries.
Salary and Benefits:
This is a full-time, exempt position with a competitive salary and benefits package which includes medical and dental coverage, as well as 401(k) retirement and profit sharing programs.